No products in the cart.
This Privacy statement explains in general terms how we protect the privacy of your personal information under the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act). In summary, ‘personal information’ is information or an opinion relating to an individual which can be used to identify that individual. By using our web site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Kakadu Tiny Tots. Kakadu Tiny Tots reserves the right to vary the information contained in this Privacy statement from time to time without further notice to you. We encourage you to regularly check our Privacy statement.
Collection of personal information
Kakadu Tiny Tots collects personal information as part of the services it provides to its clients. These services involve the management of social media platforms, such as Facebook, on behalf of clients. And management includes interacting with users of those social media platforms on behalf of Kakadu Tiny Tots clients. Our clients might ask us to conduct marketing activities such as games and competitions, or to submit content to chat and discussion forums. The type of information we may collect and hold includes (but is not limited to) personal information such as:
- Name and such contact details as might be supplied by users (e.g. username, email address)
- your server’s IP address or your personal IP address
- the date and time of your visit
- the address of the pages accessed and the documents downloaded
- the type of browser and operating system you are using
- the address of the referring site (e.g., the previous site that you visited)
When or before we collect personal information, we will take reasonable steps to inform you of:
- The purposes for which the information is collected
- where applicable, any law that requires the particular information to be collected
- the main consequences for you if all or part of the information is not provided
We endeavor to ensure that the personal information we hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. We encourage users to contact us in order to update any personal information we hold. Users may gain access to the personal information which we hold by contacting us. We will require users to verify their identity and to specify what information is required.
Links to other sites –
This site may contain links to other sites. Kakadu Tiny Tots is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
For more detailed Privacy information on our information handling practices you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org